The 10 Trends That Will Change The E-commerce
| ||Visited: 1894|
|1.5/5.0 (2 votes total)|
by Usman khan khan
March 06, 2015
|Usman khan khan
Destin solutions is an online marketing and creative designing firm with offices in Canada as well as in Pakistan. With over 10 years of experience we are one of the best online marketing firm around the globe.
| Usman khan khan
has written 2 articles for PromotionWorld.
|View all articles by Usman khan khan...
Gartner, a consulting company in the field of IT, has issued a real Decalogue ten key trends that should in future regulate trade and that managers should hold in high regard. In the background, the attention, more and more crucial for companies in the future, to invest in people and customer experience.
There were also Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, and Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft to discuss e-commerce and e-economy at Gartner Symposium / ITxpo, a series of meetings and seminars for managers responsible for It held this month in Orlando, Florida, in order to "understand, build and optimize the opportunities provided by digital technology and move from theory to practice."
So how will the shopping of the future? A real science fiction movie, according to forecasts from gartner, where algorithms are more complicated and take control of our lives and decide (especially!) Off purchases to Do (made via smartphones and delivered with drones hissing over our heads), and with the background that becomes a more PDV place that arouses emotions, a bit 'as a museum or an art gallery.
1. By 2018, the digital business will need 50% less staff processes and 500% more expert in non-traditional roles such as integration specialists, architects digital business, legal analysts, risk professionals and lawyers.
2. By 2017, will launch a digital business success devised by an algorithm.
3. By 2018, smart machines and industrialized services will lower the cost of business operations by 30%.
4. By 2020, life expectancy in advanced economies will increase by six months due to the spread of wireless technologies to monitor the health.
5. By 2016, the e-commerce carried out exclusively via the mobile digital assistants will amount to $ 2.5 billion. Consequently, marketing campaigns should not only consider the people, but also devise marketing techniques that can capture the attention of "personal shopper digital".
6. By 2017, in the US the "fever smartphone" will push revenues of shopping on smartphones 50% of the revenues of E-commerce. Companies will need to consider the digital wallets (Apple Passbook, Google Wallet) to meet the growing consumer interest in the trade and payments via mobile phone.
7. By 2016, 70% of the models of digital commercial success will be based on processes deliberately unstable. Will be required to staff the company more and more flexibility and responsiveness that supports organizational fluidity.
8. By 2017, more than half of the investments in research and development of product and service innovation will be redirected to the customer experience. It will be increasingly important to know your customer through the identification of buyers person and ethnographic analyzes.
9. By 2017, almost 20% of e-commerce companies that sell durable goods will use 3D printers to offer customized products.
10. By 2018, retailers who use targeted messages in conjunction with the Internal Positioning Systems (a kind of GPS can locate exactly the customer within the PDV) visits will increase by 20%. Knowing the customer's data will be essential in order to send targeted offers real-time, directly in front of the shelf.
Science Fiction? Of course not, the technologies and their applications are already there, it's just a matter of numbers. Just think of innovations announced very early and used only by the niches of a techno geek, but then adopted by most, suddenly: from e-book to 3g on mobile phones. The future is in fact behind the door.