SupersonicAds Experiences Exponential Growth in Flourishing Mobile Ad Market

Significant Adoption of Mobile Platforms by Existing and New App Developers Sets Stage for an Even Better 2014

SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Feb 25, 2014) -  SupersonicAds -- one of the world's leading web and mobile app monetization platforms -- announces unprecedented growth in mobile with adoption by existing app developers using SupersonicAds platform growing by more than 190% in 2013. Additionally, three-fourths of all new apps going live on the platform were mobile.

The majority of SupersonicAds' advertisers are using the platform to run convergent campaigns on both web and mobile. As expected, video is the leading ad unit driving this convergence, with the average ad spend on web accounting for 80% of the total video budget and the remaining 20% going towards mobile. SupersonicAds estimates that in 2014, that budget split will be 50/50 with adoption by nearly 80% of brand clients, who will begin shifting spend to mobile. The strength of this cross-platform capability will see overall budget spend from advertisers rise an estimated 20% across both platforms in 2014.

"Cross-platform will be the trend for brand advertisers in 2014 as more and more savvy brand partners double down on their mobile strategies. Our ability to successfully deliver on this strategy allows our partners to recognize greater efficiencies and be more holistic in their overall digital approach," said Gil Shoham, Co-Founder and CEO, SupersonicAds. "Prior to 2012, we worked primarily with the biggest names in web publishing, as the market shifted to mobile, we have harnessed key learnings and insights from our previous three years of experience to better support and guide them into the ad-monetization space. This makes us a natural choice for mobile developers."

"We chose SupersonicAds as our cross platform monetization partner and we've experienced tremendous growth," said, Nikola Cavic, Head of Business Development at Nordeus. "With the recent expansion of their mobile offering, they were the obvious choice to continue to grow our existing relationship using their unified platform."

The growth in mobile video spend cannot be ignored. Total video budgets grew by 70% in 2013, with mobile generating 40% of that growth. For brand advertisers and for publishers, a strong mobile video strategy must be the centerpiece of a successful campaign; as evidenced by the 140% growth in completions between 2011 - 2013 on the SupersonicAds platform.

About SupersonicAds

SupersonicAds is a leading global End-to-End marketing and monetization platform for the App economy. We've developed scalable and automated interfaces for both the supply and demand sides, with integrated analytics and monetization capabilities. Agencies and brands can target and engage key audiences across the most popular facebook and mobile applications. App developers can monetize all segments of their user base with a turnkey solution that provides a full stack of customizable ad formats including video, reward-based offers and native display.

In 2013, SupersonicAds launched Ultra, a Supply-Side-Platform for App developers to manage 3rd party ad networks, direct sold and cross-promotional ads through one comprehensive interface and a single cloud-based SDK.

The company is backed by Greylock Partners, headquartered in Silicon Valley with key offices in New York, Los Angeles, London and Tel Aviv.

Contact Information

  • For more information, contact
    Rob Banning